Continuing with our posts, on our WordPress/Drupal to mobile app conversion software, here is a more technical post explaining how we integrated the Facebook SDK into our wrapper technology tallow native single sign on from your app homescreen.
The steps are as follows.
1. Download SDK
2. Create Facebook App
3. App Settings
4. Add SDK
5. Configure Xcode
6. Connect Application Delegate
7. Add App Events
1) Download the SDK and unzip the archive to ~/Documents/FacebookSDK.
2) If your app is not yet registered with Facebook and has an app ID, you should create it. You can share an app ID across platforms from this link :- https://developers.facebook.com/?advanced_app_create=true
3) 1. Select Settings in App Dashboard.
- Click Add Platform and choose iOS.
2. Then provide your Bundle Identifier in the Bundle ID field.
3. Enable Single Sign On.
4. Click Save Changes
4) To add the SDK in Xcode:
- Open ~/Documents/FacebookSDK
2. Drag the FBSDKCoreKit.framework to Frameworks in Project Navigator. Create a new group Frameworks if it does not exist.
3. Choose Create groups for any added folders.
4. Deselect Copy items into destination group’s folder. This references the SDK where you installed it rather than copying the SDK into your app.